Built in 2003, this high rise condominium building is home to 54 luxury units. With a 24-hour front desk, garage parking and easy access to the Bethesda Metro station, which is just a block away, this popular condo offers great convenience. Luxury details abound, and units vary from one bedroom units at around 800 square feet, to opulent penthouse units with ample terraces, the largest of which is over 5000 square feet. An exercise room and a party room are open to all residents. Terrific views over the skyline of Bethesda and the treetops of Edgemoor are an added amenity from these beautifully appointed units.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Built in 2003, the Edgemoor at Montgomery is 55-unit luxury condominium building in Bethesda, MD. Standing at 10 stories high, it is a stone’s throw away from the Bethesda metro station, easily connecting residences to the rest of the Washington, DC metro area.
The Edgemoor at Montgomery is considered the first high-rise construction to be built in Bethesda. You can’t miss it with its distinct architecture, designed to evoke the Victorian era with its top-floor dormers, gables, and front bays.
Units at the Edgemoor at Montgomery range from spacious one-bedroom residences to penthouses with their own outdoor living spaces in the form of terraces. Hardwood floors and open-space configurations are some of the most common features among these units, regardless of the size.
Luxury amenities at the Edgemoor of Montgomery
Living in the Edgemoor at Montgomery allows you to enjoy some of the finer points of life, such as the following luxury amenities:
- 24/7 Front desk and concierge service: Need something or waiting for a package to arrive? You can trust the folks at the front desk and concierge service to take care of some of your errands. They can receive items for you, as well as go and make reservations to your favorite restaurants, bistros, and more upon request.
- Party room: Community gatherings are held at the Edgemoor’s Party Room, which is open to all residents. Well-appointed and furnished, the Party Room is where you want to hang out, socialize, and connect with your neighbors-turned-friends.
- Fitness center: It can be hard to keep yourself trim and healthy as you live in the city. At the Edgemoor, there’s no need to sign up for a gym membership. You’ll have access to the fitness center, which is equipped with everything you need: cardio and weight training equipment, as well as all the space for yoga, aerobics, and other types of workout.
The Edgemoor at Montgomery is located at 4821 Montgomery Lane in Bethesda, MD. Here are some of the establishments, dining, and parks located nearby.
- Soul Cycle BSDA, if you’re looking for a low-impact but high-intensity workout in a class setting. SoulCycle also offers themed indoor cycling sessions.
- Caroline Freeland Urban Park, a small community park where you can have a little picnic, go people watching, or take the kids out (if you have any) to play. It’s open from sunrise until sunset.
- Bethesda Row, a lifestyle complex where you can go shopping, dining, and more. Establishments located here include Bethesda Bagels, Nando’s Peri-Peri, Anthropologie, and Le Pain Quotidien.
- Cesco Osteria, a highly rated restaurant known for their take on Northern Italian cuisine. Enjoy it inside or out in the patio for al fresco dining.
Bethesda, MD real estate: The Edgemoor at Montgomery
Looking for condos for sale in Bethesda? Add the Edgemoor at Montgomery to your list of properties worth considering. You can also visit the Edgemoor at Montgomery with Heller Coley Reed to see for yourself if it fits your lifestyle and preferences. Contact the team today at 240.800.5155 or hellercoleyreed(at)gmail(dotted)com.